April 11, 2010

Photo shoot for new products up the coast

12th April

Wow! What an amazing venue for a photo shoot - the Gold Coast Botanic Gardens at Benowa. Giggles Photography (http://www.gigglesphotography.com.au) did the shoot for all our new products and 2010 fabics yesterday. Searing heat, heaps of mums, dads & bubs, 2 photographers, and the nic-nac crew - this time consisting of me, my mum and my daughter :-) what a day!

It's amazing when a photography company are so professional that they take care of the whole thing! They co-ordinated baby after baby, had them smiling and looking cute and all with no tears or whingeing - amazing!

Can't wait to see the pics... will post on here soon!

Oh yeah, and today's my birthday and the day to celebrate being me :-) happy days with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment